.

.

black magic symptoms sterility


As salamu allaiqum

Sterility of a man can be cured by means of ruqiah if it is associated with
the following symptoms: Anxiety and tightening of the heart; mental distraction; backaches; insomnia; nightmares.
As for women not only can a Jin prevent fertility but also they can cause a child premature (abortion) with the will of Allaah subhanah wa ta’aala.
Enchantment (sihru attakhyeel consists of bewitching one’s eyes)
1 – Motionless things seem to move
2 – See a tiny thing too big and vice versa
3 – One could see hallucinations that does not exist


remember me in your prayers
amel soname
amel_soname@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aslaam alaykum

I am writing to you because I'm am very worried about my cousin who is suffering from very bad evil eye. Her name is shazia . She has been unwell for a couple of years but only recently her health has gone from bad to worse. I have been reading your website for a couple of days.i am hoping you could advice me what we can do for her. If you could help me. I would be very grateful if you could guide me to do something in order to help her. We are very worried about her. Thank you jazzak Allah khair.

shahid said...

Aslam ul Aliqaum

I read many times information about the black magic on your web site for the last 4 years.

Sir, my name is Shahid Hussain, age 44, MBA Marketing and doing my job in Engineering firm with good salary. I am married and i have two kids.

But I am suffering from the black magic for the last 30 years. You mentioned the symptoms of black magic on your web site, I have round about 40 symptoms.

Allah ap ke Akherat and duniya ki zindagi ko Khubsoort kary. Please help me, I am tired to search a person to remove these things.

I want to meet you.

Post a Comment